Saturday, May 14, 2011

Frustration!!

Honestly!! This is getting more and more irritating!!

The fact of being posted to the worst office in a good unit is bad enough, then in comes the travelling distance from my house to the camp and doing that for 5 days a week, one and a half year more!!

Financial difficulties is even more worse than the travelling part. Struggling to spend on food, repairs, new stuffs to replace my spoiled stuffs, travelling expenses. And I'm also intending to save up. All this just isn't going good at all!! ENLISTMENT PAY REALLY SUCKS FOR NON-COMBATANT!!! I really hate the feeling of not being able to support myself adequately!

You know what, despite of all these stuffs, I'm still going to give back to God regularly. In fact I just bought a 'chair for soul' chair. I think this is really awesome, knowing that the chair I sponsored will help someone come to know the love of God. I trust that God will help me out these situation because ultimately it is His will be done, not mine.

TRUST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment