Monday, April 25, 2011

Being a technician!

like what the title suggest, I'm currently serving the nation as a technician. I really don't know how to put it, but I would say it has its pros and cons.

After these few weeks or actually months to be exact, I really benefited a lot from this vocation as I was able to learn new things and venture into a totally new field of profession from what I have been taking in poly. The only bad thing I would say is the allowance given for people like me, noncombatants...hahaa!! but I wouldn't complain much about it. Management of money will need to come into the picture, and really doing it wisely.

I really am grateful for the place I'm in and also for the people around me like my classmates, instructors and superiors. Exclusivity comes into play now and then, but it isn't really the end of the world. Its time to just look at things with a pinch of salt and lens of objectivity. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment