Thursday, April 28, 2011

Social Awareness

Talking about awareness...it really seems like many of my current peers aint very aware of what they are talking about. I got this classmate that keep claiming that he has went to church a few times and that he knows a lot about christianity. Honestly, for someone who claims that, how can he still be so insensitive and ignorant about things concerning about this. Eg. is like reading aloud from the LKY the 'Hard Truth' book many comments that talk about christianity. The thing is not that he is reading, but choosing to speak aloud in front of others and using very doubtful tone altogether. Another thing is that he would always say 'no offence ar...' for things that are offensive at the very nature of the question like asking if I'm believing or superstitious about my faith in Christ. Dont anyone think that this is really going overboard!

I must really learn to have patience with people like this kind of people because they choose to be ignorant due to some bad experiences they encountered or fearful of encountering. God, I really need patience for this thing. Help me oh Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment